Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Top ten ways to make conversation with a bandit.

10 - Nice cologne, is that 'Brute'?
9 - Dude, why did you paint your toe nails red?
8 - You smell, shower is down the hall to the left?
7 - Sorry the knives are dull, my wife complains about that too.
6 - You're just in time for supper, have a seat.
5 - Please knock next time, you just destroyed my front door.
4 - So sorry, I gave away everything to another bandit.
3 - Please RSVP next time, I have things I need to do.
2 - Yes, this pepper spray will make you smell better.
1 - You look just like your mother.

2 comments:

  1. here you are cracking jokes already... glad to hear you can make light of what happened. May you be saturated with Swahili! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have a very funny son-in-law with a good sense of humor.We love ya Josh. :0)

    ReplyDelete